Saturday, March 20, 2010

Viciousness at Homegoods.

Today, I went to Homegoods with Glenn.  This store is probably the best thing that's every happened to me.  Every time I walk in there, I get lost in thought staring at a piece of pottery for about twenty minutes, trying to picture it in my home and how it will enhance my decor. 

Anyways, I found the most fabulous black leather and dark rich wood  x-bench (because Jonathan Adler told me to get an x-bench) for only $99.  What a steal! And I'm trying to convince Glenn to pick it up. But he's making all these excuses not to get this bench and we walk around the store arguing about it.  Finally, we walk back to the aisle where they have the benches.  And this man was about to swoop and get my bench! Oh hell no!! 

I told Glenn, "You better get that bench. Or else..."

In the end, I got my bench.  And I realized how Homegoods can really bring out my bad side.

From Algonquin,
with Love.


1 comment:

  1. hahah. oh homegoods. i will agree with you that it's the best thing ever. and in the end you won. that's what counts. haha

    ReplyDelete